HitPay Payment Links is a versatile payment solution that enables you to accept payments on various sales channels with ease. Payment links can be created using the HitPay Mobile App or the HitPay Dashboard. This documentation focuses on creating and customizing payment links through the HitPay Dashboard.
Creating a Payment Link
Navigate to Payment Links
- Log in to your HitPay Dashboard.
- From the left-hand menu, click on Payment Links.
Create Payment Link
- Click on the Create Payment Link button.
- Fill in the necessary necessary details for the payment link, as shown below:
- Click on Create Link when done.
Share Payment Link
- Once the payment link is generated, you can copy/paste or share it directly with your customer.
- When the customer clicks the payment link, available payment methods linked to your HitPay account will be displayed.
Viewing Payment Link Details
You can access a comprehensive overview of each payment link by following these steps:
- Locate the Payment Link: In the table, identify the payment link and click on the associated icon, followed by “View Details.”
- Explore Insights: On the View Details page, you will discover a wealth of information, including payment link information, customer details, and payment history.
- Sharing: To share a payment link, click the “Share” button. You can copy the URL or directly share it on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, or Gmail.
- QR Code Generation: Conveniently generate a QR code by clicking on the QR code icon. You can then copy it to the clipboard or download the image.
Locating Default Payment Link and QR Code
You get access to a default Payment Link (also accessible via a QR Code) in the HitPay dashboard under Payment Links. This default payment link, when shared to customers, will allow them to manually enter the amount they want to send/pay to you.
Below are the steps involved in locating the Default Payment Link and QR Code:
Click on Payment Links from the left menu. You can copy the default link; which you can then share directly to any customer, add the link to any order taking form (e.g. Google Forms), or embed link to a button on your website.
You can also click the QR code icon to view your default Scan-to-Pay QR code.
Upon clicking the link or scanning the QR code, the customer must enter amount, select currency, enter email address, and select a payment method to complete payment.