Hitpay Platform APIs are an extension of the above Payment Request APIs are used by e-commerce platforms or aggregators who host other merchants. Platforms will have the ability to create payment requests on behalf of the merchants that are on their platform.
Platforms will also have the ability to set a commission for the transactions that happen through their platform.
- Contact to Hitpay to signup for a Platform Account
- Individual merchant creates a Hitpay account https://dashboard.sandbox.hit-pay.com
- Individual merchant will setup PayNow (Singapore Only) in the HitPay Dashboard under Settings > Payment Methods > PayNow
- Individual merchant will generate API keys under Settings > Payment Gateway > API Keys. (Merchant API keys)
- These keys will give you access to create payment requests.
Hitpay uses API keys to allow access to the API. Once your account is converted to “Platform Account” you can you can access your “Platform API Key” (Settings > Payment Gateway > Platform). This Platform API Key along with Merchant API key is expected to be included in all API requests to the server in a header that looks like the following:
You must replace
meowmeowmeowwith your Merchant API key &
bowbowbowwith your Platform API key
# With shell, you can just pass the correct header with each request curl "api_endpoint_here" -H "X-BUSINESS-API-KEY: meowmeowmeow" -H "X-PLATFORM-KEY: bowbowbow" -H "X-Requested-With: XMLHttpRequest"
Make sure to replace
meowmeowmeowwith your Merchant API key and
bowbowbowwith your Platform API key.
Updated 5 months ago