The BBPOS WisePad 3 is a versatile card reader compatible with iOS and Android devices. It is designed for secure card transactions and offers enhanced security features.
Steps to Connect
- Download the HitPay app on your mobile device and sign in to your HitPay account.
- Turn on your WisePad 3 terminal.
- Ensure that Bluetooth and location services are enabled on your mobile app.
- Open the HitPay App.
- Navigate to the Settings tab > Terminal and select “WisePad 3”.
- Choose your terminal based on the serial number.
- Click Pair and wait for the automatic update to complete.
Steps to Accept a Payment
To accept payment using the WisePad 3, follow these steps:
- Make sure you’ve already completed the above steps to connect the WisePad 3.
- Launch the HitPay App by opening it on your device. On the home page, enter the transaction amount and tap the Charge button to continue.
- You can also add an invoice number, remarks, or any description under the Add Description field.
- Choose the payment method from the list of available options. Select “Card Terminal” as the payment method and follow the prompts.
- You should be prompted to either tap or insert the customer’s card into the terminal. After tapping or inserting the card, wait for the payment success message to appear in the HitPay App.
|iOS||iOS 16, iPhone 8 or later|
|iPadOS||iPad models released in 2019 or later|
|MacOS||MacBook or MacBook Air with Apple Silicon|
|Android||Android 9 or above with 3GB or more RAM|