HitPay supports paper receipt printing using Bluetooth-enabled receipt printers.
HitPay Bluetooth printer works with the HitPay app on iOS and Android and supports the following paper receipt dimensions:
- Paper width: 58mm
- Paper roll diameter: 40mm max
How to print a receipt using the HitPay app (iPhone/iOS)
How to print a receipt using the HitPay app (Android)
Troubleshooting Bluetooth Printer Connectivity
If your printer is encountering connectivity issues, follow these steps to troubleshoot:
- Ensure that the printer is disconnected from any other device.
- For Android, ensure you follow the steps above and pair the printer from the Device Settings first before connecting from the HitPay app.
- For iPhone, only connect directly from the HitPay app.
- If the above steps fail, try restarting the printer by holding down the power button to turn it off and then on again.
Bluetooth Printer Compatibility
The Bluetooth printer can only be paired with HitPay App on an iOS or Android device.