Before you begin integrating HitPay payments into your Ecwid store, you need to set up your HitPay account and ensure some prerequisites are met:
- If you haven’t already, create an account on HitPay.
- Ensure that you have the necessary payment methods activated in your HitPay account.
- Make sure the payment methods you want to offer are enabled in your Ecwid sales channel.
Follow these steps to seamlessly integrate HitPay payments into your Ecwid store:
- Click on this link to add HitPay payment gateway to your Ecwid App
- Add the API Keys and Salt Values from HitPay in the fields below. You can find your API and Salt Keys by navigating to Payment Gateway > API in the HitPay dashboard.
- Click Save
- Enable/disable the payment methods for your Ecwid Checkout by updating your Integration Settings for Ecwid:
HitPay is now live on your Ecwid Store! 🎉