Before you begin integrating HitPay payments into your PretaShop store, you need to set up your HitPay account and ensure some prerequisites are met:
- If you haven’t already, create an account on HitPay.
- Ensure that you have the necessary payment methods activated in your HitPay account.
- Make sure the payment methods you want to offer are enabled in your PretaShop sales channel.
Follow these steps to seamlessly integrate HitPay payments into your PretaShop store:
- Upload Module File
Download the zip files below and follow the installation guide below:
For Prestashop 1.7 versions - use the 1.1.7 plugin below:
For Prestashop 1.6 versions - use the 1.1.4 plugin below:
Log into your PrestaShop account
Navigate to Modules > Module Manager and click Upload a Module
- Upload the source code zip file from your computer
Please ensure the file is compressed or zipped before uploading
- Click Configure
You will now be redirected to the below page:
Copy/Paste the API Keys and Salt Values from HitPay to PretaShop. You can find your API and Salt Keys by navigating to Payment Gateway > API in the HitPay dashboard.
Paste the values in the Configure panel, enable Live mode and click Save
- Enable/disable the payment methods for your Prestashop Checkout by updating your Integration Settings for Prestashop
That’s it! You’re all set up with HitPay on PretaShop. 🎉
Support for Drop-In UI
This plugin supports Drop-In UI. Drop-In allows your customers to complete the payment without a redirect; it is embedded into your webpage, so your customers will never have to leave your site. This is recommended if you have payment methods like Cards and Native QR Code payments (e.g., PayNow).