HitPay Recurring Payments is a payment gateway plugin that extends WooCommerce Subscriptions allowing HitPay merchants to automatically accept recurring payments for subscription-based products.
The plugin is integrated with WooCommerce Subscriptions. This means you can create and manage products with automatic recurring payments. If you’re not familiar with this feature, we recommend checking out the store manager guide.
To install HitPay Recurring Payments, ensure you have WordPress, WooCommerce, and WooCommerce Subscriptions installed and active on your site.
Installation from GitHub
Download the Plugin:
- Go to the Releases page of the HitPay Recurring Payments on GitHub.
- Download the latest version of the plugin as a ZIP file.
Upload and Install via WordPress Admin:
- Navigate to your WordPress dashboard, then to Plugins > Add New.
- Click the Upload Plugin button at the top.
- Choose the downloaded ZIP file and click the Install Now button.
- Once installed, you’ll see a message indicating “Plugin installed successfully”.
After installation, you can proceed to activate and configure the plugin in your WooCommerce settings.
Activating the Plugin
Once installed, go to Plugins, find the HitPay Recurring Payments plugin, and click the Activate button.
Setting Up the Plugin
To configure the plugin:
- Navigate to Plugins, find the HitPay Recurring Payments plugin, and click the Settings button.
- Fill out the main fields in the settings form, including Title, Description, API Key, and Salt.
- Click Save Changes once done.
Copy and Paste the API Keys and Salt Values from the HitPay settings to WooCommerce. You may find your API and Salt Keys from HitPay dashboard > Payment Gateway > API.