Integrating your OpenCart site with HitPay allows you to accept payments via the HitPay Payment Gateway.
The extension offers seamless integration allowing the customer to pay on your website without being redirected. This allows the extension to work across all browsers and ensures compatibility with the latest version of OpenCart.
Currently, we support the following versions of OpenCart with separate extensions:
OpenCart 3 OpenCart 2.x below 2.3 OpenCart 2.3 and above Other Open Cart Versions: Extension Link (requires copying files into the store root folder)
Before you begin integrating HitPay payments into your OpenCart store, you need to set up your HitPay account and ensure some prerequisites are met:
- If you haven’t already, create an account on HitPay.
- Ensure that you have the necessary payment methods activated in your HitPay account.
- Make sure the payment methods you want to offer are enabled in your OpenCart sales channel.
Follow these steps to seamlessly integrate HitPay payments into your OpenCart store:
- Install the Plugin
Download the latest Source code zip file of the required version of the plugin:
Download the latest release of the OpenCart 3 plugin from the link here
Download the latest release of the OpenCart 2.x below 2.3 plugin from the link here
Download the latest release of the OpenCart 2.3 and above plugin from the link here
- Upload the extension file under Installer as shown below
- Navigate to Extensions, choose extensions type as Payment Gateway
- Click on the Install button (in green) next to HitPay:
Click on the Edit button
Configure the HitPay Settings in Open Cart and click on Save
You can find your HitPay API Key and Salt Keys by navigating to Payment Gateway > API in the HitPay dashboard.
- Enable/disable the payment methods for your OpenCart Checkout by updating your Integration Settings for OpenCart:
That’s it! You’re all set up with HitPay on OpenCart. 🎉